Friday, January 9, 2009

Grandma Bonnie bakes Cookies with the kids

Grandma Bonnie wanted to bake cookies with the kids this Christmas. Our schedule's happen to line up after Christmas but it was worth the wait. Bonnie said the recipe was Old Victorian
she did not give me the recipe but, told me it had cinnamon in it.


The dough had a hint of color that looked almost pink.


Cousin Jacob could not resist putting his hands into the flour.

Love this photo of Grandma's Hands.


The little Gingerbread men turned out so cute! One for each child.


Thanks Grandma for coming to make cookies with the kids they had so much fun.
The cookies turned out so yummy.
Memories last forever, we love you!


1 comment:

Christensen Family said...

Wow! You guys are baking fools! I wish I could say that I am the same. It all looked so good!