Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skirts for Azure

This Skirt is a recycled tank top of mine. the headband was also part of the skirt. I am not in love with this skirt for Azure but it gives her another skirt to wear in the closet and it was good practice for me in making skirts.



This is one of my favorites I love how it turned out. I love the maroon tulle on the beige linen. I love the length on Azure, it hides her bony knees and still shows her long legs.





This is the first skirt I made I love how it turned out minus the mistakes I made which eventually led to this skirts ruin. Big mistake was the lack of enough material which led to a rip in the skirt. I learned a lot about using different fabrics and width and length on Azure. I think it would be difficult to make a skirt for a little girl that I could not measure and remeasure.

I made two more super cute skirts I did not take pictures of yet. I have more material to make more. So I will keep the pictures coming.

No comments: