Saturday, January 10, 2009

Muffin Madness

I love to bake muffins. When I get the urge I like to make as many batches as I can with the time, ingredients and energy I have stored. I owe much of this to Libby's Pumpkin Puree. I love the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Recipe of theirs. I think I love muffins becouse they are made with healthy ingredients vs the cupcake (witch I adore but do not eat or bake). And, I can make them with fruit, which is in my blood from my Grandfather being a fruit farmer and my father being a fruit farmer thus I was raised eating and loving fruit!


This time I tried their Pumpkin Corn Meal Muffins.
The family is still warming up to the new taste. I loved them, corn meal is so yummy,
I use it when I bake pizza even the freezer store bought kind.



The Third Batch i made up I stayed with the beloved Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Recipie but added Shredded Orange Zest to it. I wanted the pumpkin to have a little zing to its bite.
In hopes that winter cooking may not be dreary and the same old.



Thy turned out just as great as the original always does! But with that added bite of Zing! Yeah!

No comments: