Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Azure learns about the History Museum

Azure's Kindergarten class went to the History Museum for a field trip last week.
She wanted us to go so she could show us all the things she learned about. She was a super cute tour guide she was brief with her commentary but, we enjoyed every bit of her.

We had lots of fun. Dan and I had never been there before.
Since we love St. Louis it was cool learning even more about it and seeing artifacts.



Azure liked petting a piece of a lion statue from part of the WORLD FAIR, we learned some great things about one of our favorite Historical Events that took place in St. Louis in 1904.


Azure had talked non stop about the president in the chair, made of stone.
We finally learned which president she was speaking about.




We loved going to the museum as a family we always have fun visiting sties in St. Louis.
It really helps there is so many things to do here for free.
It has been a good decision to attend school here.


Here I am talking on the antique phone "Linda, are you there?", she's not there hmmm.

Dan got his photo taken with these now vintage baseball stadium seats from our old stadium. Nice!! We love you Cards!

The history of St. Louis is all about a barrel of Beer these are ~HUGE~

Silly kitty, it's made of Stone.

Can't wait for the next fun thing we get to do in St. Louis.
You will always have a place in our heart. We love St. Louis!


7 comments:

Torri P said...

I found your link on facebook. I am glad to have found you! Looks like you are having a great time in MO. What is Brian doing these days?

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

You have the cutest family!!!

Christensen Family said...

That looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I would love to go back East and visit the Church sites and our country's historic sites.

Zabriskie Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We went to that museum when we were in St Louis, That was when Tim went to basic training to FT Leonard Wood. Also about my dress, It was hand made by a lady in Norway. My grandpa bought it for me 2 years ago.

grandma Deb said...

WOW! Congratulations on the baby on board. That is so cool. I hadn't heard. It sounds like you have alot to see in St.L. You and your family are darling. I love that one pic of you alone you are beautiful. Enjoy every moment with you rkids they grow so fast and you wish you could have them back to play some more. luv you Tons!

Julia said...

That looks like it was a great visit. I wish I had some cool places to visit near where I live. Everything is so far away. Boo hoo...

Torri P said...

hi Elaine....I wish you could come too, that would be fun! Darn flight time :) If you click on enter site, then on the right my name is under active eshows!