Friday, August 7, 2009

CREATING SOMETHING GOOD

PREGNANCY is NATURAL
I can say I have now had my first set of contractions with Baby number 4. I recognized them from my Labor with Baby number 1. I was excited and joyful as I had 2, then 2more, then lost count after 6 or so. The strongest feeling I was left with was a feeling of wanting more.
I assume this is in comparison to another woman's voice being heard that of a feeling of oh no early Labor. In the (hospitalized society that I have seen played out) scenario of going into the hospital to receive fluids, pain killers and sleeping pills, to be sent home with a see you later. I see this scenario as unhealthy attention causing the woman to move threw life looking for this type of attention again and again.
I will choose to embrace my feeling of wanting as a taste of something good. I feel excited to have seen a window into the nearing of welcoming Baby home into my arms. I will create a knowing that sweet baby girl is not done being protected inside and has 2 more months till she is prepared to meet her new family and the world around her. I am near 32 weeks and read it is normal to have up to 20 contractions a day at this time in pregnancy. Guess I am right on Que.

2 comments:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

I agree so Great!!!

klindorf@gmail.com said...

My love and prayers are with you - so exciting!