Sunday, August 2, 2009

Inspiration for the Day

Found this picture while looking at Little Girly things today. I want it as Inspiration. I have been doing a little school shopping for Azure and I LOVE buying her skirts to wear. I only found one skirt that was afordable and what I like so TODAY I would like to encourage myself to make some. Really how hard can they be. I am willing to try it. So I guess monday morning I will have Dan drop me off at PLATOS CLOSET to cash in the pile of clothes that does not fit me anymore. With that $$ I will walk over to HANCOCK FABRIC (they are within walking distance from each other for me) and I will buy some elastic. WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You can totally do it!!! So darling!!! You are talented, I am sure you will be making master pieces :)

Cindy said...

so cute! good luck!

Kristene said...

I hope you follow up with pics of your new skirt... I love the name Gwendolyn, BTW - Adorable! Love, Teena