Saturday, March 27, 2010

Corban will be five soon



Corban will be five soon on April 15th.
He is still our "frog" I made him a frog costume to replace this one but he still likes this one, it is a size 3. I hope someday i can find the perfect replacement for him. He has loved being in preschool this year. He has been a trouper to get up and get dressed and out the door each morning. He does not love to have his teeth brushed, we will keep working on this. He is my boy who loves his toys. he gets lost in his own little worlds of play and is often talking to his imaginary friends and playing for hours in his world. Azure and Corban are mostly inseparable. They are learning how to get along together, at times when they do fight, they know they need to say they are sorry to one another. I teach Corban to make sure Azure is "oK" past the sorry words. That we need her to smile, before we move on, I belive he does well with this teaching. I think it has something to do with Corban being a very emotional boy. His feelings are very deep and often his crying tangents go on for long bouts and he is sent to his room to continue his tears. When he cries it breaks my heart to hear him, I have to remind myself that he is not in pain physically and that his emotions need exercised so that he can grow and mature.
Year four has been great on to year five. . .YEAH!

1 comment:

Clinton Home Educators said...

Happy Birthday to Corban from Auntie Jen, Uncle Ed and all cousins! He's so cute. Keep loving the frog costume. He won't be able to get into it soon enough, and then will move on. 5 is fun!