Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gwendolyn Delainey will be six Months on the sixth

GWENDOLYN Delainey
will be six months on April 6th I thought
I would share some photos taken in the last six months.

This cute girl was red from after bath-time. It does not get red like this anymore.
But I LOVE LOVE this silly face she makes.

Sleepy GWEn

Typical wide eyed Gwen DD

She almost looks like Azure, very grown up

Gwendolyn has changed our family dynamics. Azure and Corban are experiencing some draw back and some plus to number three. Overall, we LOVE having a girl, a boy, and a baby.

Gwendolyn is rolling from her tummy to her back. She can hold a toy firmly but drops it after short bits. We are looking forward to witness" crawling" to be on display in the next three months.
Gwen has shown to be a Mommy's Girl she prefers life by my side or in my arms or more than just with in her sight. I look forward to her world opening up when she learns to crawl.

Gwen DD loves food. we have started feeding her this past month. She can't seem to get enough. She opens her mouth with much anticipation at receiving a soupy rice and banana meal as often as she can.
Happy Six on the sixth Gwendolyn Delainey.



1 comment:

Clinton Home Educators said...

She is soooo cute! I love her hair and her BIG eyes! She does look like Azure, only dark hair. So fun!