Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Elementary schools had good reviews



My good friend Stacey Johnson told me something that Confucius said, "Either your journey or your destinations is revealed but never both". Well moving to Hawaii is looking at my destination so in my Business. now to work on the journey I suppose.
I shared this with a few friends and family today it seemed to be true for each of us.
Oh and have you noticed something in the air, it could be spring but I think it is change for so many. I love change and I also think I may love my new haircut. Although I may go a bit shorter and a bit darker next time. WoW ! Have I mentioned lately I love life, especially when it's roll'en.

The Hawaii research we have done this week has been on the elementary schools. We found some good reports on the area we are focusing in on the city of Kaneohe and Kailua. Between these two is the hospital Dan hopes to get on at. Well if anyone has some updated information on the school system there let me know. I am planning on attending a Home School Expo next month to get some curriculum ideas not that I plan on Homeschooling but I wan tot make sure I am not completely in the dark if I need to. Although I will hope for safe school's in Hawaii and great education systems like Emillo Reggio programs that the kids have here. I think I spelled it right.
Oh life is speeding by. Everything in due time. I am getting excited about my business. I am busy writing my business plan,Ii need to get back to it. Oh, and I cut my hair, new for me.
We had a family Temple trip today brief but I will post pictures of the outing soon. Till then, aiming for Hawaii, building a business and Gwendolyn has started eating cereal yeah!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting Elaine. Your move would be such a wonderful experience for your angels and you. Can't wait to hear more.