Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gwendolyn's Blessing


Gwendolyn was blessed, by her father. We blessed her at home. We have now blessed each of our children at home. I am grateful to have these memories. Each blessing has been special and dear to my heart. Daniel, has given each of them a special blessing from their Heavenly father. Gwendolyn's, however we where unable to record.
Although, I have to admit I do not remember much of Corban's. I know Dan's parents came out, and Bonnie brought his outfit. We had pictures taken by my good friend Annalise Zabriskies. I think she was one of the first to inspire me to start taking pictures. I love doing it and want to continue to learn more and more.
Gwen wore Azure's dress. I bought this dress on a loan from my sister, Emily. I am so glad I bought it then and LOVE that both the girls have been able to where it. Azure, never wore the bonnet. I was sure to put it on Gwen this time. I wished I would have for Azure, it is so sweet on and completes the dress.


Here is it my $100 Dress.

Gwendolyn wore it well. I had to wait to bless her till it fit her. We blessed Azure when she was around 3 months. I think it was a little bigger on Azure. Gwendolyn was around 4 months. Her sweet bracelet was a gift from her Aunty Linda Duree. She owns a company called UDesign where I get to make my own design. I had fun making it before she was born. I thought and wished she would have green eyes, she has hazel green. I LOVE that she gets to where a bit of color with her white. A good friend of mine once told me she dreamed about seeing her mother and many other's busily engaged in the work in heaven. she described to me the clothing was in beautiful colors and detailed beautifully. I now can rest assured that heaven will be clean and crisp as white and colorful as the skies.

She is so beautiful, she looks just like a doll. What a blessing my Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I had felt I would want to be able to give my next baby everything my heart desired. As this is not the situation currently I feel he gave me other gifts in her, her beauty and her health. Little or Big things like this continually tells me my Father in Heaven is aware of me and wants to bless me, and my family.

My three munch-kins

Our dear friends Vicky and Chon were present for her blessing. We are happy we where able to share the spirit thet was present that day with them. We hope we have many more special times we share together. Our children LOVE them dearly.

All of Dan's girls are Daddy's girls.

This is the photo where I made the final decision to
CUT MY HAIR> that pic will be posted soon.
I am Honored to be this little girls mother.
I look forward to all that she has to teach me.

Gwendolyn was named after my Great Aunt Alene Gwendolyn Miller. I want to mention here this is a dress my Aunt Fern gave to me when Azure was born. Although it could have belonged to anyone. I love it and would like to think of it as "Kept in the family". It is so adorable. I put Gwen in it following the blessing.

I LOVE this shot!



And for the END. The kids LOVE her and are so glad to have a BABY. P.S. This photo is the photo I decided to cut Corban's hair again. I was sad I could not see his eyes.

3 comments:

Clinton Home Educators said...

Was this today? She's so precious!

Rachel Evans said...

She is sooooo cute! Congratulations on the blessing! I love it when Rick can use his priesthood! It is the highest level of hotness! :) As summer is approaching I have been missing you guys a lot! I am way excited to see you! And btw, the garden looks great!

Clinton Home Educators said...

Updated post. Very cute pics.